Today my little brother Hunter and I went strawberry picking. We ended up picking blueberries too. It was really fun. When we got home we wanted to make something so we decided to make a pie. I’ve never made pie before so it was quite the adventure. It took a while but in the end the result was pretty yummy. It was a little watery but it’s something we’ll have to work on next time. Of course I had my camera with me, so I hope you enjoy the pictures!
Jenn is a recent graduate of Hallmark Institute of Photography and is currently located in New Hampshire where she is working on getting her career started. Although she specializes in food photography, she is open to portraiture and weddings as well as many other genres of photography.
Prints are always available and if you have any questions about sales, pricing or a project you are interested in working with her on, please do not hesitate to ask.
- Heritage Farm Maple Harvest – Sneak Peek | NH Food & Lifestyle Photographer
- Spring Fever – Sneak Peek | NH Lifestyle Photographer
- Ice Cream Sandwiches | NH Food and Lifestyle Photographer
- Blood Orange Salad | NH Food and Lifestyle Photographer
- Monthly Blog Circle | NH Food and Lifestyle Photographer