I’m Jenn, a food, lifestyle, and wedding photographer serving New England and beyond!
I love to document and capture the special moments in life, and love to create beautiful imagery for businesses of all kinds. Community and partnerships are so important to me. I grew up in a small town in New Hampshire and have carried the tight-knit, “love thy neighbor” mentality with me through out my work and life.
I have found this to be part of what makes my job so fun. The relationships I’ve built, the places I’ve discovered, and all of the fun things I’ve learned along the way, and I hope that shines through my photographs.
Outside of photography, here are a few things I enjoy (though I’ll likely take my camera most places)
- I’m a Co-Founder of T.e.l.l. New England!
- I love all things small business and farm to table
- I love to search for the best coffee shops in each town I visit
- I’m a crazy cat mom, and in general am in love with all animals
- I’m always dreaming of being outdoors and in the summer you can find me in a tent, kayak, or on a hike
- I also obsessively think about road trip or travel plans I have and where I want to go next
- I absolutely love spending time with friends and family
- I love cooking and gardening