The 4th was fun, had a small get together with friends and then went to see the fireworks in town. It was nice despite the mosquitos haha I always love the atmosphere of the 4th, BBQ’s and such. Hope everyone had a great long weekend. I’ll be heading up North tomorrow to go camping with…
Jenn is a recent graduate of Hallmark Institute of Photography and is currently located in New Hampshire where she is working on getting her career started. Although she specializes in food photography, she is open to portraiture and weddings as well as many other genres of photography.
Prints are always available and if you have any questions about sales, pricing or a project you are interested in working with her on, please do not hesitate to ask.
- Heritage Farm Maple Harvest – Sneak Peek | NH Food & Lifestyle Photographer
- Spring Fever – Sneak Peek | NH Lifestyle Photographer
- Ice Cream Sandwiches | NH Food and Lifestyle Photographer
- Blood Orange Salad | NH Food and Lifestyle Photographer
- Monthly Blog Circle | NH Food and Lifestyle Photographer