Hey everyone! Just a quick post since I haven’t written here in a while. I bought a bunch of disposable cameras months ago back home and I finally got one developed. It cost me $15 which is kind of ridiculous…but I like the result and will definitely be taking more. I’m still busy with my…
Jenn is a recent graduate of Hallmark Institute of Photography and is currently located in New Hampshire where she is working on getting her career started. Although she specializes in food photography, she is open to portraiture and weddings as well as many other genres of photography.
Prints are always available and if you have any questions about sales, pricing or a project you are interested in working with her on, please do not hesitate to ask.
- Heritage Farm Maple Harvest – Sneak Peek | NH Food & Lifestyle Photographer
- Spring Fever – Sneak Peek | NH Lifestyle Photographer
- Ice Cream Sandwiches | NH Food and Lifestyle Photographer
- Blood Orange Salad | NH Food and Lifestyle Photographer
- Monthly Blog Circle | NH Food and Lifestyle Photographer