The past 10 days or so have been pretty fantastic, nostalgic, and enjoyable. I was able to spend some time in Southern Vermont, camping up in Northern NH, and hanging out with my family for my younger brother’s high school graduation. There’s nothing like spending time in beautiful places surrounded or accompanied by good people…
Jenn is a recent graduate of Hallmark Institute of Photography and is currently located in New Hampshire where she is working on getting her career started. Although she specializes in food photography, she is open to portraiture and weddings as well as many other genres of photography.
Prints are always available and if you have any questions about sales, pricing or a project you are interested in working with her on, please do not hesitate to ask.
- Heritage Farm Maple Harvest – Sneak Peek | NH Food & Lifestyle Photographer
- Spring Fever – Sneak Peek | NH Lifestyle Photographer
- Ice Cream Sandwiches | NH Food and Lifestyle Photographer
- Blood Orange Salad | NH Food and Lifestyle Photographer
- Monthly Blog Circle | NH Food and Lifestyle Photographer